Saturday, December 1, 2007

What Have I Decided to Do?!

Okay, I think this month's challenge might be a little harder than I anticipated.

Just so you can see what I'm working with, here are the current contents of my fridge. That's face lotion in the corner, and I think the lemonade is probably old.

And this is my fridge door. Probably half the condiments and the soda need to be tossed.

Okay, and while I know my freezer looks incriminating, I'm not a lush. I swear! I just happen to throw a lot of get togethers at my house.

And my pantry. Don't ask me how long I've had that random tin of water chestnuts on the top shelf. Or why I purchased a random tin of water chestnuts in the first place.

Clearly I have my work cut out for me. Sigh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay. This isn't as hard as you're making it out to be! Just do what I do daily. Glass of water for breakfast, restaurant for lunch and a bowl of cereal for dinner. And chew a lot of gum...

Anonymous said...

Why won't your site let me leave my URL anymore? I have to choose 'nickname' now. This blows.

ruchi said...

You're right. That's weird. Let me try and fix it. Thanks for telling me.

ruchi said...

Apparently Blogger got rid of that feature temporarily which really really blows. Hopefully they reinstate it soon. Sorry about that.

ruchi said...

Okay. I just signed up for Blogger in Draft so now you can sign in using a wordpress or typepad account. I still prefer the old way, but at least this way you will be able to link to your site.