Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Friggin Mosaic-licious, Yo*


As seen everywhere.

Create a mosaic based on the following questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your Flickr name.


The instructions to create the mosaic are:
Type your answers to each of the questions below into Flickr Search
Using only the first page, pick an image
Copy and paste each of the URLs into the mosaic maker



Photo Credits:

1. eye of einstein, 2. suchitraprints, 3. zoomar, 4. PYHOOYA, 5. monsieurlam, 6. adulau, 7. babasteve, 8. ulterior epicure, 9. Niemster, 10. babblingdweeb, 11. dannyman , 12. Roobee

*Title for GB

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Yo that is the sickest mosaic eva! Yeah!

ruchi said...

Hellz, yeah! Holla!

Green Bean said...

Yo, dude, that friggin rocks. (Is that how it is supposed to sound? Thanks for the YO in the title. Sometimes, I'm not sure if it's your blog until I hit upon that incredibly hip lingo and then I know I'm home.)

Green Bean said...

Dang! I forgot the -licious part. Yo, dude, that is friggin rock-o-licious! Whew. That sounds better.

Anonymous said...

Yo Yo. Your mosaic is totally sick. I did not realize that you wanted to grow up to be a Victorian style woman with perfect etiquette. You've got the tea to get you started already.

ruchi said...

Heh, the funny thing GB is that I totally don't notice my erm "hip lingo." I pretty much write the way I speak. I guess my blog's doomed to stay slangalicious.

ruchi said...

Nah dude, I want to grow up to be a couch! Fer reals.

Green Bean said...

Yeaaaahhhh, girl! Guess yo iz the hip-ilicious. (Dude, I'm totally getting the hang of it!)

Kale for Sale said...

I thought you wanted to be a bum living in the alley, which isn't so unusual. My husband wants to be hobo.

ruchi said...

Katrina, I actually want to be GOOD. ;) You can't really see it, but in the picture there are the words "good times" scrawled on the wall.