Saturday, January 12, 2008

Garbage Diary- Day 5

Only two things thrown out yesterday, the paper wrapper on my veggie burger, and the paper wrapper on my basket of fries when I went out to eat yesterday.

Overall, I think I'm doing pretty well, but I think today or tomorrow I have to clean out my house. I'm a lazy housekeeper and I haven't cleaned out the fridge in a month. This is the first weekend after the holidays that I have any free time, so that means sometime this weekend, I should probably get on that. I also have a stack of papers that I should go through, and I'm pretty certain some of them are going to end up in the recycling bin.

And that? Is going to mean a lot of trash.

1 comment:

Daniel Bryan said...

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not that good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he enjoyed it as well!
trash removal service