Monday, July 13, 2009

Because The Rough Draft of My Dissertation is Due Monday

What better way to procrastinate than a meme that I stole from Beany?

A - Age: 30

B - Bed size: Double

C - Chore you hate: Doing dishes

D - Dog's name: I'm apathetic about pets. Like, they're fine, I guess, but I really just don't know how to relate to them.

E - Essential start your day item: 7 cups of tea. Okay, that might be a SLIGHT exaggeration.

F - Favorite color: Blue? I guess?

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Depends on my mood.

H - Height: 5'3"

I - Instruments you play: Piano, badly. And eventually I will learn guitar.

J - Job title: Penniless Student

K - Kid(s): None

L - Living arrangements: Dorm room the size of a postage stamp.

M - Mom's name: Mummy (Well that's what I call her anyway)

N - Nicknames: Ruchi is actually a nickname itself. Sort of. Sometimes people shorten it further to Roo or Ruch.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: I think once maybe for asthma?

P - Pet Peeve: When office mates don't shut file cabinets or desk drawers.

Q - Quote from a movie: "Toe pick."

R - Right handed or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: One

T - Time you wake up: I'm a student. So anytime between 8 am and noon.

U- Underwear: Pants. Knickers. Briefs. What am I supposed to put here?

V - Vegetable you dislike: Erm, I can't really think of one right now though I am sure there are some I dislike.

W - Ways you run late: I have a bad sense of how long it will take to get somewhere so I am frequently late.

X - X-rays you've had: I don't know... several on my teeth. On my foot ... I can't remember where else.

Y - Yummy food you make: I make a really good chicken murgh masala. I also make a nice rajma, and aloo sabzi and other Indian food. I also make a very nice vegetarian lasagna. Basically, I'm a reasonable cook when I can be bothered to cook which is rare these days.

Z - Zoo favorite: San Diego.

3 comments:

ScienceMama said...

I want your chicken murgh masala recipe.

Sam said...

Mmmmm murgh masala. Mmmm aloo sabzi.

Pauline Cryer said...

The A-Z really tells a lot about you, Ruchi! I hope that it doesn’t eat a lot of time, which you can use to write you dissertation. What happened to it anyway? Well, if you doesn’t have enough time to complete something, there are always online tools like this website that you can use to make your work faster and easier.