Found this game at this blog and thought it would be fun to play.
Who would you pick to be your four wagon-mates on the Oregon Trail?
1) Richard Branson- because he could fund our trip in style. And also because of his experience in the transport industry. Maybe he would attach fuel cells to our wagons? That would be cool.
2) Sarah Michelle Gellar/Buffy the Vampire Slayer-because I think we need a little martial arts mastery on our side. Plus, I would bet she's a good shot.
3) Jon Stewart- to inject some levity into our harrowing trip.
4) Roger Federer- I could say it was because he was athletic, or because sometimes it might be fun to camp out and play some tennis. But really, it's because he's hot. Sue me.
1) Chile- For her mad repurposing and reinventing skillz. Seriously, ford a river? Chile, would be like, whatever, give me some rope and a broken axle wheel and I'll just build you a bridge.
2) Student Doctor Green- because, duh. Doctor is her middle name.
3) CAE- she seems to spend a lot of time in kayaks. I think this might be helpful. Kayaking, rafting down rapids, same diff, right?
4) Crunchy Chicken- Because she's a total badass. Does anyone really doubt Crunchy would make it to Oregon, handing out diva cups and cloth pads to all the Indians along the way?
Your turn! Who would you pick?
4 months ago