- Given notice at work.
- Given notice at my apartment.
- Sent in my visa application.
- Sent in my student aid paperwork.
- Taken torn clothes to be repaired.
- Purchased books from my "non-required" reading list.
- Taken car in because the check engine light went on (of course, and of course it was nothing.)
- Taken computer in to be fixed. (The battery pack kept falling out because this one teensy plastic circle broke, and as a result, the whole bottom casing of my laptop has to be replaced. You can bet Apple got an earful from me about the environmental impact or replacing the whole casing.)
- Set a date for yard sale.
Things I Have Not Done:
- Stopeed working.
- Received my visa.
- Picked up my clothes from the tailor.
- Washed my car.
- Listed my car for sale.
- Painted my apartment. Or hired painters.
- Cleaned my apartment.
- Sent out invites for my going away party.
- Started advertising yard sale.
- Taken my clothes to the the non-toxic drycleaners.
Things I Am Doing:
- Spending time with friends.
- Seeing Les Miz in concert at the Hollywood Bowl!
Things I Am Not Doing:
Things That Have Fallen By The Wayside:
- Eating proper food.
- Taking public transit to and from work.
Things That Have Not Fallen By The Wayside:
Things That Get Me Through The Day:
- My fantastic family.
- My fantastic friends.
- My fantastic co-workers.
- My fantastic City of Angels.
Things That Make Me Sad:
- Saying good-bye to the above.