Just before I left for my trip, I got tagged by notthemama. I've never been tagged before so it was pretty exciting, except that I was running around like crazy getting stuff done for my trip. But now that I'm back, here are seven random facts about me. And in light of the fact that I just got back from a trip, all my seven facts are travel related. So I guess they're not totally random then. Oh well. Guess I'm a rebel.
1. I have been to every continent other than Antarctica. Though I almost don't count South America because I was only about five years old when I was there.
2. My favorite city in the world is Istanbul. To me, Istanbul combines the modernity of a European city with the exotic-ness of an Asian city. I fell in love with it the first time I went, and look forward to going back many times.
3. I am terrified of roller coasters, but being 30,000 feet in the air doesn't bug me in the slightest. I even sometimes enjoy turbulence.
4. We have a family video of me feeding some kangaroos in Australia when I was 8, and then getting freaked out every time they jumped towards me, and jumping back away from them as they jumped to me.
5. I hate jet lag when I'm travelling, but I secretly enjoy jet lag when I come back home. I wake up at 5 am, and end up doing super productive things like cleaning and unpacking because what else am I going to do?
6. My next must-gos that I've never been to are Peru, Morocco, Sweden, and Croatia. I also really want to revisit France and England, but Western Europe is ridiculously expensive, so I'm not sure when that will happen.
7. I would love to live abroad at some point in my life.
All right. I'm tagging ScienceMama, Annie, Shorty, and Amelia.
I know that's only four, but like I said, I'm a rebel.
1- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1 week ago