Friday, November 16, 2007

Farewell! So long!

I'm sorry to do this to you, dear internet, but I am taking a week long trip out of the country. Which means that while I will still try to post when I have the time and access to the internet, I can't guarantee that you'll be getting fresh postings every day from me.

I know, I know, what about NaNoBloMo, and NoBloShoeMo? Well, I've almost finished showing you my shoes. And anyway, aren't you TIRED of seeing my shoes? So when I come back, I'll finish it off- show you a group picture of the shoes that are staying, etc, etc. And I have a new challenge for myself already lined up for December so there's that to look forward to too.

As for NaNoBloMo, well, when I signed up for it, I forgot that ummm... I'm going out of the country for over a week. Then I entertained ideas of pre-writing blog entries and getting them to publish at a certain time. Only it turns out that the program you would need to do that in Blogger doesn't work, blah blah blah, more trouble than it was worth. Plus, I had reservations about pre-writing my blog. It just felt wrong somehow.

So I decided that I would blog as much as I possibly could given that I'll be traveling around a lot, with my entire family, and in a third world country.

So you can keep occasionally checking this space in the next week. And I'll be BACK back a week from Sunday.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, everyone.

2 comments:

ScienceMama said...

We'll miss you!

Shorty said...

Have fun! Happy Thanksgiving!