Thursday, August 27, 2009

Posting Hiatus

I guess you all are used to this by now, since it is basically the bajillionth time I've had to take a posting hiatus in the past year. Sorry folks!

But I have to finish my dissertation (due Tuesday), pack (moving out Wednesday), spend time with my family in India (flying there Wednesday), and then move to New York (going there in two and a half weeks.)

Needless to say, the next two and a half weeks are looking kind of hectic.

But there are posts that I have in my head that I want to write, so ... we'll see. But if you don't hear from me for a little bit, you know why.


3 comments:

Chile said...

Sheesh, I just don't understand you folks that seem to think real life is more important than posting to your blog. ;-)

Oh, wait. I do that, too. LOL

Good luck with everything, Ruchi. Hope you enjoy moving back to the States.

Cath@VWXYNot? said...

Good luck with everything!

Mad Hatter said...

Good luck on your dissertation...and all that other moving/traveling stuff! Hey, congrats on deciding where to go next. What will you be doing in New York, or did you already write about that in a post that I haven't managed to catch up on yet?